Weedingtech Challenge 2014: the results so far! Partners report Foamstream is up to 75% less time-consuming
Welcome to the future of weed control
How Foamstream Works
We worked in conjunction with world class industry experts to develop Foamstream, a biodegradable foam made from natural plant oils and sugars which can be precisely applied to weeds together with hot water.
1. Heat is applied to the weed in the form of foam and hot water
2. The foam acts as a blanket, keeping the heat on the weed long enough to kill it
3. A wetting agent in the foam speeds up the transfer of heat into the weed’s cell walls
4. The weed dies within minutes
5. Repeated applications can reach tap roots where their eradication is required
Read the latest testimonials from our clients
Foamstream is a very effective weed and moss control, we used it in schools: along fence lines, gravel car parks, patio areas and in/around drains. The results are very good.
Weedingtech’s Foamstream is a perfect fit with our ethos, and we were keen to get involved in the challenge to find out what it could do to help us. From the results we’ve seen so far we haven’t been disappointed – Foamstream is an extremely effective product for controlling weeds in a variety of different situations
Foamstream is an exciting alternative to traditional weed control solutions and we look forward to exploring the benefits that its herbicide-free credentials will bring to Quadron and its clients.
Saltex is the largest grounds maintenance trade event in the UK and on Tuesday 2nd