Foamstream equipment was brought from Weedingtech to ADAS to see its effect on root rot
about the new MW-Series
Welcome to the future of weed control
How Foamstream Works
We worked in conjunction with world class industry experts to develop Foamstream, a biodegradable foam made from natural plant oils and sugars which can be precisely applied to weeds together with hot water.
1. Heat is applied to the weed in the form of foam and hot water
2. The foam acts as a blanket, keeping the heat on the weed long enough to kill it
3. A wetting agent in the foam speeds up the transfer of heat into the weed’s cell walls
4. The weed dies within minutes
5. Repeated applications can reach tap roots where their eradication is required
Read the latest testimonials from our clients
Foamstream is a very effective weed and moss control, we used it in schools: along fence lines, gravel car parks, patio areas and in/around drains. The results are very good.
Our initial experiences with Weedingtech’s Foamstream have been positive. We hope that Foamstream will help us continue to provide cleaner, safer, greener urban environments for our clients in the future.
Countrymans Contractors recognised that Foamstream fills a gap in the market. It allows us to bypass complex restrictions around herbicide use.
We were shocked to read that glyphosate has been discovered in U.S. mothers’ breast milk.